Since its inception back in 2003, BASSINTHEGRASS music festival has been a highlight on Darwin's social calendar.
The safety of festival goers is just as important to us as delivering a stellar line up of Australian music.
Safety at Bassinthegrass
We want to ensure your experience at BASSINTHEGRASS is both safe and enjoyable, which is why we offer free water, event champions, first aid posts, dry areas, shade and sunscreen.
Creating a safe space for festival goers is vital, so our event promoters have ensured that all management and security staff at the event hold valid first aid certificates and ochre cards.
Don’t be afraid to approach our friendly event champions, event staff or security – they’re an experienced bunch and more than happy to assist in any way then can.
What to expect on the day
- On arrival, you will be given one of two safelock wristbands that will clearly identify you as either a minor (under 18) or an adult (over 18).
- Security will be roaming throughout the venue to ensure everyone is on their best behaviour.
- There will be a drop off and pick up zone located right near the entry gates.
- Our friendly and approachable Event Champions will be available on site to help you, no matter how big or small the problem is. Whether you’ve lost your phone, aren’t feeling well or can’t find your friends, our Event Champions are there to lend a helping hand.
- Now, grab your mates and have a cracking time!